If you didn't like iOS 7 will you try iOS 8?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I will wait and see how people like it first. Then if everything seems alright, I'll update to IOS8. But last time, I updated to IOS7 the day it was released and that was a huge mistake, never again.

CookIvesAppleSuck

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Now that the jailbreak is out for 7.1.1/7.1.2 I am have NO desire to upgrade to 8 unless the following 2 things happen:

1) IOS8 includes full screen caller ID (rumored to be part of 8's beta, but no guarantees until it happens)
2) Jailbreak for 8.

I will never again *EVER* run an apple product that I cannot jailbreak. I literally grew to hate my phone over the last several months of ios 7.1.

For anyone who detests the fugly design that Ive and Cook forced on us, check out the jailbeak and the tweaks Winterboard. ayeconios7, ClassicDock, ClassicLockScreen, HiddenSettings7(dock bounce)). I still need to find a good way to remove that horrible transparent blur from the control center, and a good 4x4 folder, but I no longer cringe when I look at my phone.

Inkymycat

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I to do not like ios 7. I am sorry I ever upgraded to ios 7.1 as now my MMS will not work for non apple users when I go to send pictures on my H2OWirelessnow service.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Pangu . It will be another mistake to upgrade without reading if a jailbreak is available. The last time I mistakenly upgraded to iOS 7.1 would not happen again

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I never liked the "look" of iOS 7. Give me back the textures and shadows of iOS 6. The new features in 7 have been great and the new ones in iOS 8 will be even better. The features make it worthwhile. But I sure miss this look:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404824593.367553.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Inkymycat

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I was some what happy with ios until I upgraded to 7.1 which created a lot of problems on my iPhone 4S. Ios 7.0x was great. I had random reboots and crashes. In never had that under 7.0x. I do plan to upgrade to an unlocked iPhone 6 once I read some reviews. I will never upgrade right away any more.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app