If you could, what would you change in your iPhone?

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I know the iphone has it own identity but i am having trouble maneuvering the phone.. I came from the android world where the back button was so helpful.. Now i am so discombobulated.. 😁 .. But i guess in time i will get the hang of it.. But u can definitely tell im a newbie

Servar

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
I've also came from android. I was using sony's for many years and tried to avoid apple's just to be not like many. But recently I wanted to change the device and I've realized the difference when I've grabbed apple and most of androids. Camera, sound.... so now I'm the happy owner of i7.

kuje75

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
I came from blackberry. Just moved to my iphone 7 plus last week. A few things that i miss is the hub and real multi tasking. If ios can have these 2 things, i bet it will top all what is out there. Not that its not great now. Its already more than awesome but with hubs, all your notification can be at one place, it will be really cool.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I use a BlackBerry bold 9900 and an iPhone 5c as well as an iPad air. And I really wish that with Apple talk to text would be a little more accurate. I really don't like typing on an iPhone with the virtual keyboard so I find myself constantly using talk to text. I'm sure it is something that will improve with each update regardless....

Last edited:

coolAppleuser

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
It's funny how many comments are features that are present in Android :laughing:

I'd like to have a decent photo app

Android's "do not disturb" where I can get call AND texts from my favorites

And to just plug the phone into my Windows computer and zap pics, music, pdf files, etc. back and forth

harrison31

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Better Touch ID, it still fails to register a lot on the iphone 7. Personally, I needed to go with a bigger storage option than the base.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok instead of making an entire post about this, I'll just post here. It seems appropriate. If I could change anything I would put the camera setting for the phone in the camera app. I mean that's just common sense. Why in the hell in 2017 do I have to go into the settings of my phone to add a photo grid change resolution among other things. That's ridiculous. Come on Apple. I love my iPhone 7 but mainly because all of my friends have iPhone and the quality of the apps. Besides that. I feel a little left behind after getting rid of my S6. Yes I said S6.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would also like the vibration silent switch to be flush with the phone because every time you change cases, it always trips it and it must be hard on it when people change cases a lot.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Dark mode, selected area screenshot, edge to edge (but no curve please), body design similiar with iphone 5/s would be nice - slimmer, and Usable NFC ........

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Total CUSTOMIZATION, and maybe a body style more like the 5s with chaffered edges and thickness for a larger battery along with the normal updates.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW