If you buy 6s, will you choose rose gold version?

mail2u

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site

Just saw the interview on the street. For guys, will you choose a rose gold? :kiss: I think it's fine if man really love this color.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
OP this is not directed at you, but I am so damn sick of this topic and the phone isn't even out yet.

I live in a world where daily I see hair dyed every color, gothic clothing, hipster styles, 'country' with the camo and flannels, piercings, tattoos, cross dressing, you name it. None of the above bothers me in the least so let me tell ya, the color of the phone a person is using is the LAST thing I'll ever notice.

It's a color. Like it? Buy it. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I will be honest, I find the color to be nice. It's subtle and not in your face, so it isn't an explosive color. That being said, I would totally rock it BUT I'd never hear the end of it from my friends and significant other. Nonetheless, I may just get the Rose Gold anyway at some point down the line. For now, I'll rock my Space Grey when it arrives since it matches my 12" MacBook.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Jesus christ...these threads...

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window_large.gif

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Most guy who ordered the Rose Gold thought it would be copper color instead of the pink color!

I am sure many will exchange it for a different color; but then again there are those who just looking to be counterculture type guys. They are usually guy who are all muscle and do physical activities on a professional basis such as: WWE wrestler, MMA heavyweight fighter or boxer or just plain street fighter. These people welcome a pink phone and would love to have somebody make fun of them owning a pink phone!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Most guy who ordered the Rose Gold thought it would be copper color instead of the pink color!

I am sure many will exchange it for a different color; but then again there are those who just looking to be counterculture type guys. They are usually guy who are all muscle and do physical activities on a professional basis such as: WWE wrestler, MMA heavyweight fighter or boxer or just plain street fighter. These people welcome a pink phone and would love to have somebody make fun of them owning a pink phone!

This has to be one of the most unsubstantiated and short sighted posts, passed off as factual, that I've ever read.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the insight, but for future reference, I recommend inserting the words, "in my opinion" when stating your opinion in the forums.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Q93TOT0.gif

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I did not buy the rose gold variant but I could consider taking the gold back for one if the color turns out to be more settle than it looks in pics. Kind of like the gold.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
As a FEMALE, I didn't buy it because it was white. The factor of how "pink" it could be isn't even an issue. But the panic over "OMG IT'S PINK, MY MANLINESS IS THREATENED" is just insane.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As a FEMALE, I didn't buy it because it was white. The factor of how "pink" it could be isn't even an issue. But the panic over "OMG IT'S PINK, MY MANLINESS IS THREATENED" is just insane.

It's a problem with self confidence...so many "men" these days lack it completely. I have a fantastic salmon colored banana republic polo that is so comfortable, I wear it often. I love that shirt! My nephew asked me if I felt weird wearing a pink shirt one day when we were at their house and I asked him if he felt weird denying himself something he likes just because someone else doesn't. I don't think he understood what I said at all, lol.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I've said this before in another thread, but the rose gold reminds me of the orchid Sidekick LX 2009. Anyone here remember that? Many guys on the powered by danger forum got that color.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It's a problem with self confidence...so many "men" these days lack it completely. I have a fantastic salmon colored banana republic polo that is so comfortable, I wear it often. I love that shirt! My nephew asked me if I felt weird wearing a pink shirt one day when we were at their house and I asked him if he felt weird denying himself something he likes just because someone else doesn't. I don't think he understood what I said at all, lol.

With the number of crowd-sourcing threads around here (Should I buy? What should I buy?, etc) it's evident to me that there are a lot of insecure people out there, just trying to get a total stranger to tell them what's best. The whole thing is ridiculous, IMO.

I'm not buying it because I don't care for it. Add the fact that it only comes with a white bezel, and it doesn't even merit my consideration. But that's MY opinion and MY personal preference. You should do whatever you want to do, and buy whichever phone, model and color that you prefer. .

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremy1230