If this is the new iPad I'm ditching my iPad mini

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I don’t get it ! this is as blatant an industry puff as I have read for a long time. So this person would spend ($ 329 ?) on two speakers and a USB C connector ? Same bezels, same buttons. Can’t se it myself. And can’t answer for the software yet, but I’m sure you’ll get some new emoji’s, should you be twee enough to use them. And a shedload of pretend security stuff, ( I wonder if we can apply it to Apple’s new (?) advertising campaign.) Don’t misunderstand, I like my iPad, but I won’t change it for newness’s sake !

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Quad speakers is a big deal. For me going from iPad mini 4 to iPad mini 6, it is still just stereo speakers. But putting them LR in landscape was big audio difference for content. But to a larger point, the author of the article, he notes that getting USBC is VERY important because it opens up the usage of peripherals that weren’t possible with lightning. See that distinction and see how that would be a BFD to some?

As far as changing Mini 6 for IPad 10? Not going to happen, full stop. The size of mini makes it uniquely excellent for a certain section of users (like me).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2