If the iPhone didn't exist, what phone would you be using?

Harleyman

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
:D yep but mine would be blue in color
423063840_9ec11d3c37.jpg

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Possibly something Android, but I'm starting to feel like maybe a PrePlus because of the recent developments in its capabilities that will be coming with the 1.4 OS in addition to the native SDK and 3D Gaming. Android's problems arising from self-signed apps (personal and banking info being stolen) and comments from Andy Rubin and Eric Schmidt have really put me in a position to question whether Android would be the right fit for me. It still has that perpetually half-finished OSS air about it.

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Well considering I haven't even owned my iPhone for 24hrs yet, it would be a BB. Just left the HTC Hero and I didn't care for the keyboard at all. The iPhone it just smoother.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Well, I had a Treo 680 before that iPhone. If the Palm Pre was available with AT&T I would have gotten that. If not, probably some "pseudo" smartphone like the Blackjack...maybe a Blackberry.

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Tough call. I read great things about the Nokia N900, but realistically probably a Palm Pre Plus. Aside from the keyboard issues, a real sweet little handful. But there really still is nothing like an iPhone, or as my family calls it, the "ifo".

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Definitely a Nexus 1 for me. I used an Android phone for almost a year before my company rolled out iPhones. I have almost made the jump back a couple of times for a personal phone until I just decided to JB.

combatdoc

Dec 13, 2008
www.ffpblog.com
Probably the Nexus One or HTC Hero.
I love my iPhone and use it for everything, although its starting to look a bit dated and now that *everyone* has one, its not as techno-cool as it used to be.

I hope the iphone's upcoming "A+" update is worth it..lol

(I am currently saving for the next hardware iPhone and/or iPad (When its released and I can play with it hands-on))

Krypto74

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I'd probably have a droid. I went to AT&T after being with sprint for about 10 years. I liked the slide-out type phones with the qwerty type-pads, but ultimately being a big geek I HAD to have an iPhone. I was going crazy with gadget-envy lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrei Siclovan