Madzmedz

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone ( now I feel like I should be at AA) introducing myself as a complete retard) I'm here just to learn - know nothing and would enjoy the presence of your ability in teaching me - you won't learn from me - nor will you hear ****! I'm like a silent partner! - untill someone pisses me off- well I now hope we are all friends

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone ( now I feel like I should be at AA) introducing myself as a complete retard) I'm here just to learn - know nothing and would enjoy the presence of your ability in teaching me - you won't learn from me - nor will you hear ****! I'm like a silent partner! - untill someone pisses me off- well I now hope we are all friends

Well idiot...welcome to iMore. This is a website about Apple products, particularly i-devices...the iPhone 5 was just announced and goes on sale officially next Friday. Nobody gives a sh*t about the Galaxy S III here, there is only one tablet worth buying called the iPad, Windows is for people who name their stuffed animals and regularly converse with them and besides that...we hate you.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi Madz welcome! Keep coming back, it works if you work it! (another AA reference, yes I'm sober just over 10 years ;) )

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner