iCloud is full

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I am confused how iCloud works for storage/backup.

I just traded in my 4s for a 5 and now I have a question.

My phone won't back up anymore and I am confused as to why. I have screen shots below for someone to review and help me.

When my phone "backup" does it back up a "Monday" then. A "Tuesday" and not over write the "Monday" with "Tuesday"?

I guess how can I delete this, without losing my contacts ect from my phone.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1372134353.054538.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1372134390.319921.jpg

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You can delete it it won't erase your phone .. Or anything it's just a backup of your phone
Did you restore your iPhone 5 when you got it with a backup from your 4 ?

Do you have any other devices using the same ICloud ?

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am confused how iCloud works for storage/backup.

I just traded in my 4s for a 5 and now I have a question.

My phone won't back up anymore and I am confused as to why. I have screen shots below for someone to review and help me.

When my phone "backup" does it back up a "Monday" then. A "Tuesday" and not over write the "Monday" with "Tuesday"?

I guess how can I delete this, without losing my contacts ect from my phone.

View attachment 32940
View attachment 32941

Also my guess is this is your backup from your 4s your 5 will not overwrite it because it is from a different device .. If you are happy with the info on your 5 as is I would delete the backup and then your 5 will backup tonight or when you charge and then it will overwrite from that point forward

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
You can delete it it won't erase your phone .. Or anything it's just a backup of your phone
Did you restore your iPhone 5 when you got it with a backup from your 4 ?

Do you have any other devices using the same ICloud ?

All AT&T did was tell me to log into iCloud and it synced my contacts, reminder and calendar.

Nothing else uses my iCloud. My reminders are synced with my wife though.

I don't use plot stream. But info share photo stream. If that makes sense b

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
All AT&T did was tell me to log into iCloud and it synced my contacts, reminder and calendar.

Nothing else uses my iCloud. My reminders are synced with my wife though.

I don't use plot stream. But info share photo stream. If that makes sense b

So no pics or anything from your 4s ?
Att really needs to step it up
I say you should go to settings reset your phone back to factory new
When your at the main screen to set up like a new phone ... do a iCloud restore and select your iCloud backup that you took a pic of.. Let your phone restore it will go back to how your 4s was wallpaper pics apps contacts etc.
Then you should be good to go

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods