iCloud Drive, what happens if I replace the Apple ID on the iPad to my ID B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

I cloud drive

Hello Led,
Thank you for responding to my original question. For some reason I am not able to "reply".
To explain my problem in a more straightforward manner, I have turned on iCloud Drive on my iPad. It is registered to Apple ID "a". When I open it I only see two apps, pages and a video app.
The documents that I want to transfer are in an app that I purchased with ID "b" as are most of my apps. I am wondering if the apps do not show up because they are under a different ID.
I had been using DropBox to transfer PDF's but it is "dropping" about 15% of my files. So I tried with iTunes and it seems to have lost about 50%!
I thought that I would try iCloud Drive. I guess the next question is, if I replace the Apple ID on this iPad to my ID "b" what could go wrong?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I cloud drive

Hello Led,
Thank you for responding to my original question. For some reason I am not able to "reply".
You cannot reply because you are not a member. As a "visitor" you can use the Ask a Question form to ask a question pertaining to your Apple products and services. It is not to be used to hold a conversation. If you'd like to reply and be able to hold a forum conversation with our members, please join the iMore community. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW