iCloud backup

iPetar

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I want to restore my iPhone just from the beginning like it's new one. So I wondering, i want to do a new iTunes account and Im thinking is it possible in some way to backup my contacts and my calendar from old account and put it in new account?

I doing it with reason something went wrong with my old account and I want to make a new one.

Thanks

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi there!

Where are the contacts/calendar stored? iCloud? Google? If either of those (those are the two I'm familiar with), when you restore a device as new, when you add either (or both) of those accounts, the contact and calendar data will load onto your phone. Even if nothing else does, those will.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You will need to export that information from within your iCloud account or via a computer that is configured with your iCloud account. Afterwards, you should be able to import it into your new account. If you cannot access the account in which "something with wrong", you may be unable to transfer that data over to the new account.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I missed the part about changing the account. If you can't export, you can also try loading the data with your old account, then turning off contacts and calendars from within iCloud (Settings -> iCloud). It will ask you if you want to delete the contacts/calendars or keep them. Choose keep, and then delete the account after you've turned both off. Add the new account, and the data from your phone should sync to the new one.
If the data is corrupt/damaged somehow, it might not work like D said, and you'd have to re-enter everything.
5a933578bfa623dd4ae0ad7431b66b2c.jpg
decc965224cdb9fbb65b7df7f87e1a13.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Keep in mind your phone only gets 3 iCloud accounts. That's it. We might could help you better with more info as to what you are trying to do and why. It may be unnecessary.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen