iCloud Backup Issue

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Updated to iOS10.3 beta last month, then today, when i noticed a new version of iOS10.3 was available, I went to do an iCloud backup, but it keeps telling me "The last backup could not be completed." which was on 1/24/17.

I've tried running a backup through iTunes to my computer and I get an error message saying "iTunes could not back up the iPhone "mYiPhone" because an error occurred."

Anyone have this problem? iPhone 6s.
I even updated to the most recent 10.3 beta, thinking that would solve the problem, but no go.

Now I cant backup with either iCloud or iTunes! Yikes!!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Whenever I've ran into this issue I delete the backup that's currently in iCloud and then try the backup again which begins to work again.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I've ran into this issue I delete the backup that's currently in iCloud and then try the backup again which begins to work again.

tried that, and still no go. Nothing seems to work. I have a backup from 10.2.1 right before I went to 10.3, so at least I have that if I need to go back, or things go south.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Well the latest 10.3 v5 beta, I'm at least able to do a backup via iTunes. Now when I try and run a backup using iCloud via my phone, it gives me an error saying I dont have enough storage space on iCloud. I deleted the latest backup, which then said I have 5GB of my 5GB available, then tried to run a backup again... error saying could not backup because of lack of storage.

So I unchecked all but 2 or 3 apps to back up and tried again.. no go.

Now.. I look at my storage, and it says used 1.01 GB of 5 GB... so perhaps it did do the backup but for some reason keeps giving me an error?

i'm stumped at this point.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janinv23