I wanna know...safe to buy iphone 5 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: So I drove to the Apple store and bought a 32GB and examined it in the store and its fine. Absolutely none of the OCD annoyances that have plagued every other iPhone 5. I am really glad I didn't give up because now I can finally start to enjoy my iPhone 5 instead of fuss over problems.

It only took 3 phones to get it right. :D

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you finally got a good iPhone. Good thing you didn't listen to the people telling you to just live with it or stay on your 4s. Why people thought your're being OCD over the rattling is beyond me. Last thing I want is a $300+ device to have its components rattling, especially when there are plenty of iPhones that don't have this issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Why is this even a question? It's simple to solve if the question still stands...You purchase a defective device, identify it as a defective device, go to an Apple store and get a new phone (replacement). Problem is solved, and no one has to die.

/1st World Problems I tell you.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE: So I drove to the Apple store and bought a 32GB and examined it in the store and its fine. Absolutely none of the OCD annoyances that have plagued every other iPhone 5. I am really glad I didn't give up because now I can finally start to enjoy my iPhone 5 instead of fuss over problems.

It only took 3 phones to get it right. :D

Awesome news! Glad you got a good one?since the original question has obviously been answered, I'm going to close this thread. Enjoy the phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1