I Phone X - SIM card problem - Help needed

jaideepv1234

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
Dear all friends,

I am new to this forum. I am actually the long time Apple owner (Iphone 5, 6s pls and now iPhone X). I am very happy to have iPhone X. it feels very elegant. but as I started using my iPhone X, in just 3 to 4 days, I tarted having problems.

My iPhone X does not has the range (bar) signal of my carrier in Italy (Wind). My phone does not say 'no SIM card detected or invalid SIM card' but there is no signals (bar) hence no one can call me or I can not even call anyone and this freaking me out. the signals (bar) sometimes comes and goes. I did everything like, restart, take out the SIM card and re-insert but nothing had worked. I am about to return my iPhone X.

Please help me urgently.

Thank You in advance.

Yours Sincerely,

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
If the SIM card works in other phones and they get a signal, it seems that your iPhone 10 is faulty. So yes - it's best to return it.

jaideepv1234

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
I was using this SIM card for more than 2 years in iPhone 6 s plus and also blackberry passport ... I just bought iPhone X (used from my friend) and I shifted my sim into my iPhone X. But (I forgot this to tell you) this problem only occurs at my work place (however my iPhone 6 s plus has never problem about signal at work place then why iPhone X ??) and has complete bar (range) in other places.

Thanks.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
If it only affects the iPhone 10 in one location, and that location is important to you, then you probably need to buy another kind of phone.

jaideepv1234

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
@anony_mouse - I dont want to buy another phone or to keep two types of phone... so trying to fin some way out. I will try to change the simcard from my carrier ... may be it will help ... thanks. BTW....which is the best cover or case for iPhone X ??
thanks in advance.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I can't help with the case or cover, but you could try using a different carrier. Perhaps they have a better signal at your work place, which will be strong enough for the iPhone 10 to receive.

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Backup and Restore it and setup as new and test it if it works then restore from backup after testing it as new to be sure it works.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice