I need to create colour customised world maps for my newsletters, how to do it?

alexandrasundon

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
I work in a operational office and periodically I need to create newsletters and presentations that requires (among other things :( ) maps to be customised with colours and numbers according to the data represented (e.g. thematic maps with data organised in intervals to be assigned to a country).

I often have to travel across the world to present to clients or to work with other teams, so I use mostly my iPad to create presentations or reports.

IMPORTANT: the solutions needs to be preferably an app that I can use even when I am not at the office (meaning that I cannot use computer or workstations).

What I am searching for is an app to customise, maps in order to look clean enough for a presentation.

So far I have been using photoshop or similar to modify pictures taken from internet but it is not ideal and it does not look very professional (and it takes ages to be customised...).

One last thing...
The app shall not require subscriptions or upload of data to some remote server/cloud service because the data I am dealing with is confidential and most important, not always at the premises I meet, there is internet connection.

Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated! :)

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Seems like you would be better off using a computer to accomplish this task. Get a laptop that you can travel with. You might even need ArcGIS if you are trying to represent data on the maps.

But if you don't always have access to the internet, this is going to be difficult to accomplish whether you are using an iPad or a computer.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR