I need some help getting internet and WiFi set up in my home.

hetera01

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello everybody,
i am not sure how to create this question/how to put it up,but i am thinking of getting a proper internet for my iPhone 6,not the mobile internet,but a router,something like that and i am not sure what to do :( ;( :( hmmmmm
There are some things that i need to know,so i wouldn't get the wrong one,seriously,honestly,i am truly sorry to all the people on here if this question/topic doesn't belong here,but it is still related to/connected with the iPhone/about the iPhone,hmmmmmmm..........i would like to know first things first,which (mobile)router connects to the iPhone 6? Which (mobile)router can i get,so i wouldn't need a pc(laptop,computer etc) to set it up? Which (mobile)router can i get so i wouldn't need a phone landline at all?
If anyone knows anything/if you have an information about it,please let me know and please let me know something/anything about my topic,thank you very much ;) :)))))))))

I am truly sorry to all of you dear people :( ;( :(

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I need some help about the internet(router etc)‼️❕❓⚠️

Hi there. Any current model of router should work just fine but to maximize performance look for something that supports 802.11ac. Keep in mind a router doesn’t provide internet on its own, it only broadcasts an existing high speed internet connection to your devices in your home.

Your first step is going to be establishing high speed internet services to your home (cable internet, DSL, fiber, etc.). Many internet providers will supply the home WiFi equipment when you subscribe to their service. Check with friends and neighbors that live nearby and ask who they’re using for their internet to know what’s available in your area.

By the way, we’re all here to help. There’s no need to apologize for asking a question!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have my wifi internet service with Comcast. I rent their modem. I don't need a router, as the modem is sufficient. Good luck with getting it set up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods