I Just Upgraded To An iPhone XR And I’m Blown Away

AlexZender123

Sep 10, 2019
Visit site
So I upgraded from a 7 Plus to the XR. I’d originally written the XR off as a the basic phone, the 5C of the current stock, 9apps.ind.in if you will. But circumstance (and PWM sensitivity) dictated that the XS was out of the picture. So I went for the XR.

Good god. This feels just as premium as any other iPhone I’ve ever had. The screen is superb, the whole experience of using the phone is super snappy and the battery life (for an iPhone) is superb.

I’m so glad I decided to go for the XR over compromising on something like the Honor View or the Huawei Mate Lite.

Last edited:

BillyBreathes

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
I was originally hesitant because I used 3D Touch so much in my 7, but I’m really glad I got the Xr. Battery life alone, makes it the right choice for me.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I agree.
Just like you I thought it was inferior when it first came out. Read reviews and realized that was not true. Bought a used one for a significant discount and couldn’t be happier.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I upgraded from a 7 Plus to the XR. I’d originally written the XR off as a the basic phone, the 5C of the current stock, if you will. But circumstance (and PWM sensitivity) dictated that the XS was out of the picture. So I went for the XR.

Good god. This feels just as premium as any other iPhone I’ve ever had. The screen is superb, the whole experience of using the phone is super snappy and the battery life (for an iPhone) is superb.

I’m so glad I decided to go for the XR over compromising on something like the Honor View or the Huawei Mate Lite.

A lot of people did exactly what you did (viewed the iPhone X🅁 as a cheap device) and then discovered what an amazing device it really is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73