I Just Couldn't Do It

icehead13

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm always tempted by the Torch, and my first smartphone was a 9700. I'vw had the Evo 3 times,but battery life killed that relationship. The only phone that has my eye now is that Evo 3D. Other than that, I'll stick with my iPhone 4.

user_name

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
So every now and then I'll get the itch for change. I've always been torn between my love for the iPhone and my love for Blackberry. I've always gone back and forth and used one for about 10 months and then switched back to the other. Well, I had recently come across a brand new BlackBerry Bold for a very good price, and since I had been using the iPhone for a little over a year, I figured what the heck, I'll change it up - at least until the iPhone 5 comes out. So I switched over to the Bold (actually had both the 9000 and 9700, and preferred the 9000), and honestly it was a nice refreshing change ....

.... However this change only last about a week and a day. And now I'm back on my iPhone 4 again. I just couldn't do it. I loved the BlackBerry, but it seems my allegiance has finally been swayed 100% to the iPhone. There are things about the Berry that I love, but the iPhone is just way too convenient with everything it can do. One week away from it, and I just couldn't take it anymore, I had to come back. I hope I can be forgiven for my brief smartphone affair, and we can put this infidelity behind us. :)

I know what you feel like, I want to use every phone at the same time!!!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I did that with BBs when I first got my DX. Now I do that with iPhones when I see people using them. They're just so damn pretty. I picked up a used VZW iPhone because the deal was too good to pass up, but I can't get myself to activate it because I love my DX so much. But man everytime I see an iPhone out in public, it gets those techy juices flowin'!

I can say as a former Droid user and one who was always critical of the iPhone that I can't imagine going back now. I was a Blackberry user for years then I bought the original Droid and loved it. About 2 months ago I bought a BB on Ebay because I thought I missed it. I used it for about 2 weeks and switched back to my Droid. Then when my contract was up I had to decide between sticking with android and going with the Thunderbolt or giving the iPhone 4 a try or waiting for a few months and seeing what everyone would come out with. I decided to give the iPhone a shot. I have only had it for a couple days, but I am in love with it. Everything is smooth and works so well. It has taken me quite a few hours to get it set up, but I am mostly where I want to be. The things I miss about android are minor compared to what I gained with the iPhone 4. My point in all this rambling is that you should activate the iPhone and give it a try. You may be surprised. You can always switch back.

sharky2006

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I too struggle with this, I had an Atrix for about a week and had to go back to the iP4 and it forgave me too lol, but theres always that tick in the back of the mind.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I still struggle with the occasional android device, although I do know that in the end I will be returning to my trusty iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77