I heared a small "snap" or a small "crack" but my Iphone still works fine, should I worry?

I

iMore Question

I heared a small "snap" or a small "crack" but my Iphone still works fine, should I worry?

Hi guys :)

I have an Iphone X. One day I was wearing my baggie pants and sat on a chair in a park and heared a small "snap" or a small "crack", and found out that my Iphone X was in my pocket in a vertical postion.

I tried useing my Iphone X immediately after this accident and didn't find anything wrong and my Iphone X still works fine, apart from a small hickup that I noticed but I noticed this proploem before the accednet and it rarely happens.

Should I be worried about my Iphone X after this accident?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: I heared a small "snap" or a small "crack" but my Iphone still works fine, should I worry?

Hi guys :)

I have an Iphone X. One day I was wearing my baggie pants and sat on a chair in a park and heared a small "snap" or a small "crack", and found out that my Iphone X was in my pocket in a vertical postion.

I tried useing my Iphone X immediately after this accident and didn't find anything wrong and my Iphone X still works fine, apart from a small hickup that I noticed but I noticed this proploem before the accednet and it rarely happens.

Should I be worried about my Iphone X after this accident?

Don’t worry about your phone. It probably was the chair that cracked or something you stepped on.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: I heared a small "snap" or a small "crack" but my Iphone still works fine, should I worry?

If a visual inspection didn't produce any issues and the phone works fine, I probably wouldn't worry about it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I wouldn't worry! Just be careful of keeping it in your back pocket when you're going to be sitting down! I'm guilty of this and always 'freak' a little bit when I forget to take my iPhone out of my back pocket. Same goes for when you need to use the restroom. ;)

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

If you did a visual inspection and everything looks good, as others have said, I wouldn’t worry too much, I have done the same thing a few times with my iPhone X and it was it was still in great shape when I sold it to upgrade to the XS.