I have my new iPad!

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Picked up my black Verizon 32gb on Friday after getting out from work. First thing I did was call the local apple store to see if they had any left. The guy said sure come on down, we have plenty of all models. The screen is absolutely beautiful.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Got mine yesterday! 3/16/2012 9:47AM
32GB wifi. I have a 4S. No need for another data plan!

So you do not need a new data plan if you already have one for your iphone 4/4s? I have an unlimited Verizon data plan. Can I use the same plan for a new ipad?

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So you do not need a new data plan if you already have one for your iphone 4/4s? I have an unlimited Verizon data plan. Can I use the same plan for a new ipad?

You need separate data plan for each device - they are completely independent. You can have two different carriers, for example - at&t fpr iPhone and VZW for iPad - that is how separate they are. Other than a hotspot, there is no way to share one data plan between two or more devices.

Without putting words in anyone's mouth, the OP may have meant that iPhone already had enough data to meet [his/her] needs, so therefore did not need to have data plan on two devices when one already had enough.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have my new iPad! 64GB, Wi-Fi Only in White. Bought at Walmart, right at midnight, at the Doral location in North Miami.

Got pretty much the same thing but ATT version. Wish I had skipped that part though. Probably only going to use it with wifi. Ordered on launch day and came yesterday. Love it so far still figuring photo stream out and iCloud. Think I got most down.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Jumped on board today. Got the last black, 32 Gb, LTE iPad at my local Verizon store. Between putting away a few bucks every payday and selling my iPad Classic, I only had to shell out an additional $159 over what I already had. Got home, downloaded my back and am in business. I'll test the 4LTE tomorrow. Graphics look pretty good and and the internet loads stupid fast. In that I am really impressed. We'll see how it looks over the next few days....

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Wife ordered me one on the 21st, since I dropped and destroyed my Asus TF201. :(
Ordered hers yesterday. :) Both 32gig WiFi Blacks.

Won't get them until early April though :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77