I have doubts about my iPhone 6s, should I opted for the 6s plus instead?

I

iMore Question

i have doubts about my iphone 6s, should I opted for the 6s plus instead?

i recently took the jump from android to ios about two months ago. i was undecided what iphone I wanted since this is my first time to own one, At first I did not want a big phone/phablet since i have small hands and own a 128gb ipad air 2. I cannot decide between 6s and 6s plus until I went to the apple store and still was undecided. I cannot see the difference as to appearance except for the size. When I asked the staff at the apple store since I was really undecided, she told me there was not much difference between 6s & 6s plus so I opted for the 6s since it is handy and sleek.

However, now I am thinking if I should have just bought the 6s plus with its longer battery life. any thoughts about this? I feel like switching but im not quite sure if I should or just stick with my 6s. TIA!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: i have doubts about my iphone 6s, should I opted for the 6s plus instead?

My two cents: Since this is your first iPhone, give a few days to see how it is. If the battery life is not enough, go and do a switch. Aside from battery life, the 6s plus has a better camera with OIS (optical image stabilization). Since you said that you have small hands, the plus might be overwhelming in size for you.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I've used both. I prefer the 6S. The plus was just too big for me day to day. Not practical for me bc it didn't fit in my shallow lady pockets.

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site

I have an iPhone 6s and love it, I wanted the better camera and longer battery of the 6s+ but the size was just too big for me to carry around. You mention you own a iPad, I have one and a MacBook so if I'm going to be busy or want a bigger screen I just take another device and for day to day stuff I think the 6s is a good compromise for me! As Libra89 said give it a while to get use to the device and then change if you really still not happy!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I was on the fence for a long time... but as many others have said, I went with the 6s because of my small hands and shallow lady pockets (as eyecrispy so accurately described) !

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

If you want sort of a one-handed using experience, the iPhone 6s still fulfills that. But if you are looking to enjoy full video the Plus is where it's at.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

If you have Deep pockets for price and to carry around the plus would be the one to buy however for convenience 6s is perfect and excellent performance also .

winters07

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Most all of my older iPhone users prefer the largest screen: easier to see, to type on, better battery life, camera & photos are easy to see, fast.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen