I have arrived!

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the purchase! Some of the apps I have on my phone that I think are great:

iMore
Tapatalk
Pandora
Waze
mapquest
SBNation
Redbox
Pageonce

Those are just a few. Enjoy your new device!

vemshnub

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
First off - thanks to everyone for replying, i'll check them out :)

I'm curious why you defected.

I defected because i've been with blackberry for about 4 years, I fancied a change. Also iPhone's app store is far superior, big companies seem to support ios and android over bb.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I just defected too!! :O BB user for 5 years and never thought I'd switch...but I've been really happy the past 2 weeks and the keyboard has not taken long at all to get used too!!

I got the 4 also as I have no need for Siri!! lol

Built in screenshot feature is neat...loving the camera!...not sure about jailbreaking yet but at least rearranging my screens has helped get over my 'bb theme fix'!

So far I love:
WhatsApp
ScoreMobile
Pandora
The Weather Channel
Keeper (password storage)

...and I have 3 protective cases!! ;)

GreenBerry84

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! I'm a defecting returner I guess... (?). I had a 3GS and then everyone around me started getting BlackBerrys, and I felt I was missing out with the whole Messenger and all, had a 9300 then 9800 then 9900, recently started missing the iPhone bad and remembering all the apps i had, so got a 4 and signed in to App Store and there all my old apps were! Dont get me wrong I loved BB (my username is from Mobile Nations CrackBerry forums), but kinda regret getting rid of the 3GS now, couldve traded it for money off the 4. Siri for me is interesting but not something I'd use so I'm happy with the 4. Anyway didnt mean to hijack thread.

+1 for WhatsApp, it's available on BB so if you have any old messenger contacts you wanna keep IMing get them to get it, I did.

Games-wise Draw Something is great!

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Good work mate you won't be disappointed.

No ones mentioned any game apps here so rather than regurgitate other quality recommendations like flipboard I will instead list some of my favourite games.

1. Real racing 2
2. N.o.v.a 3
3. Jetpack Joyride
4. Flightcontrol
5. Streetfighter 4 volt
6. Dead space
7. Angry birds
8. Cut the rope
9. Tiny wings
10. Flick kick football
11. Reckless racing 2

There's so many more but the above are a good mix of casual and addictive as well as "proper" games

Have fun

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative