I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 8.3. All of a sudden, the texts are starting to disappear. How can I stop this from happening again?

I

iMore Question

I have an iphone 5 tunning i0s 8.3. All of a sudden, the texts are starting to disappear.

The disappearing texts seems to be the ones I've received as well as some that I have sent. Can I get them back, and how do I do this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: I have an iphone 5 tunning i0s 8.3. All of a sudden, the texts are starting to disappear.

Settings>>Messages>> Message History... Keep Messages... select your choice of 30 days, 1 year or forever as desired...

JanineG1968

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have an iphone 5 tunning i0s 8.3. All of a sudden, the texts are starting to disappear.

Settings>>Messages>> Message History... Keep Messages... select your choice of 30 days, 1 year or forever as desired...

That was the first thing that I checked. I have ALWAYS had all history settings to "NEVER" due to me being a traumatic brain injury patient. I rely on my texts, notes & iPhone calendar to function daily. I've had a plethora of issues since upgrading to the new iOS 8.3 last week. Apple messed it up somehow.

Now how do I fix it? Anyone? BUELLER? BUELLER?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2