• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

I have an iPhone 4, what does the lock with a circle around it mean in the upper right corner?

I

iMore Question

i have an iphone 4 what does the lock with a circle around it mean in the upper right corner?

my phone says Bluetooth is enabled but I can't seem to get my fitbit app to log my activity

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: i have an iphone 4 what does the lock with a circle around it mean in the upper right corner?

The "lock with a circle around it" is the Rotation Lock being enabled. You can swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the Control Center to toggle it on or off.

Note that the Rotation Lock doesn't have anything to do with Bluetooth. However, once you have the Control Center up, double check to make sure that Bluetooth is actually enabled. Then go into the Settings app and go to the Bluetooth settings to make sure the iPhone is connected to the Fitbit. Also, make sure that your iPhone is on the list of compatible devices. https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/I-can-t-sync-my-tracker

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: i have an iphone 4 what does the lock with a circle around it mean in the upper right corner?

Looks like this one, make sure it's not highlighted.

f07180bdbe0c5ec35ebf599c639e010b.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok