I guess Apple doesn’t want me to install iOS 12 on my iPad

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
It’s the weirdest thing.
My man was able to install it on his iPad Air 2 with no issues. I have a Pro 9.7 that has been having issues, I’ve been trying everything i can, but all i see is the non clickable icon.

I am getting seriously sick and tired of doing everything on my phone, for Pete’s sake.

I had to cancel my order with Samsung because honestly, they can’t be bothered to actually ship paid for products, let alone communicate with the client to let them know about their order status, so I’m back to square one and I’m getting really fed up.

Apple may think this cloak and dagger nonsense is making them popular, but if there’s no iPad release this month, I’ll be giving up on Apple, I’m all out of ##### to give.

And before you ask, YES, I’ve done everything I possibly could with respect to restoring etc.

I absolutely hate Microsoft but the Surface Go is looking very attractive right now.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
That is very odd. I also have the IPP 9.7" and it's been running 12 beta for a while, so I know 12 will work on it.

However, since you didn't specifically mention it, did you try a reset and set up as new device, then try an update to 12 without restoring?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
That is very odd. I also have the IPP 9.7" and it's been running 12 beta for a while, so I know 12 will work on it.

However, since you didn't specifically mention it, did you try a reset and set up as new device, then try an update to 12 without restoring?

I did both. The thing is a brick. On top of it a contractor just showed up at my house with a Surface Go and she loves it, so it’s not doing anything for my patience, lol.

I see rumors on the internet that Apple will likely have an October event and release a new IPP, i really hope they do because if they don’t I’m quitting Apple, I’ve had it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I did both. The thing is a brick. On top of it a contractor just showed up at my house with a Surface Go and she loves it, so it’s not doing anything for my patience, lol.

I see rumors on the internet that Apple will likely have an October event and release a new IPP, i really hope they do because if they don’t I’m quitting Apple, I’ve had it.

Frustration in your typing, I sense. More patience, you need.

Ok, I really don't want to add anymore fuel to the fire......but........call Apple and maybe set up an appointment with the "genius bar"? If it's a hardware or OS issue maybe they'll replace it. The IPP isn't that old.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Frustration in your typing, I sense. More patience, you need.

Ok, I really don't want to add anymore fuel to the fire......but........call Apple and maybe set up an appointment with the "genius bar"? If it's a hardware or OS issue maybe they'll replace it. The IPP isn't that old.

Not right now.
I’m in the middle of moving, finishing a house remodel, selling, and a zillion other things that can’t wait, I have no time for the Genius Bar.