I GOT IT!!! what an experience!! will never forget it!

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I went to millennia mall, Orlando FL. OMG!!!! i got there at 5 but management didn't let any people nearby the mall. Nobody could park there. But I walked from my friends house that is close to the mall and waited outside their property. It got madness at 6 when they let everybody get in.

O M G.... I've never seen something like that. I have no words to describe how crazy and packed it was. I made number 120 or maybe 100 (my guess). SO i got it!! i got my iPhone plus 64 in silver gray. but the plus sold out RIGHT AFTER I Got the reservation number. I guess i was lucky. so my bet the only had like maybe 150 plus.

I wish I could download a video I have when apple opened the store. Maybe it's like that every year but it was my first time so it was new for me.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I forgot to say that I got out at 11:00 am and the line was bigger than I could every imagine. My guess was like a thousand people.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I went to millennia mall, Orlando FL. OMG!!!! i got there at 5 but management didn't let any people nearby the mall. Nobody could park there. But I walked from my friends house that is close to the mall and waited outside their property. It got madness at 6 when they let everybody get in.

O M G.... I've never seen something like that. I have no words to describe how crazy and packed it was. I made number 120 or maybe 100 (my guess). SO i got it!! i got my iPhone plus 64 in silver gray. but the plus sold out RIGHT AFTER I Got the reservation number. I guess i was lucky. so my bet the only had like maybe 150 plus.

I wish I could download a video I have when apple opened the store. Maybe it's like that every year but it was my first time so it was new for me.

Dude, you just made me homesick. The Mall at Millenia was like minutes away from where I lived. I lived in the Dr. Phillips area on the west end of Conroy Rd. past Hiawassee. Anyway, that Apple Store is always busy or at least it used to be. I can't imagine how busy it got today...:)

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Dude, you just made me homesick. The Mall at Millenia was like minutes away from where I lived. I lived in the Dr. Phillips area on the west end of Conroy Rd. past Hiawassee. Anyway, that Apple Store is always busy or at least it used to be. I can't imagine how busy it got today...:)

haha idk if you are familiar with the surroundings, but i waited at the bridge that is right next to aqua. Well... there were thousands of people! i was lucky and got the exact iPhone i wanted. But it was sold out right after the gave me the reservation number haha... I went to florida mall at 12 and the line was worse.... FL Mall Hotel was charging people 150 for wait and being in their parking since nobody could park in the mall until 5 am.

IT WAS MADNESS!!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
haha idk if you are familiar with the surroundings, but i waited at the bridge that is right next to aqua. Well... there were thousands of people! i was lucky and got the exact iPhone i wanted. But it was sold out right after the gave me the reservation number haha... I went to florida mall at 12 and the line was worse.... FL Mall Hotel was charging people 150 for wait and being in their parking since nobody could park in the mall until 5 am.

IT WAS MADNESS!!!

As huge as the Florida Mall is, there's just way too many tourists there. I only went there when I absolutely had to....lol. What about the Apple Store inside the Altamonte Mall? I'm sure the news covered all three Apple stores.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
As huge as the Florida Mall is, there's just way too many tourists there. I only went there when I absolutely had to....lol. What about the Apple Store inside the Altamonte Mall? I'm sure the news covered all three Apple stores.

IDK about that one... thats too far lol. People were buying two iPhones and selling it there for 2 thousands buck. I'm so mad it didn't occur to me to do that!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
IDK about that one... thats too far lol. People were buying two iPhones and selling it there for 2 thousands buck. I'm so mad it didn't occur to me to do that!

That's okay. You at least accomplished your mission, my friend....:)...Anyway, enjoy your new device, and have a great weekend...:)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Congrats, Hiri! I'm glad you got the one you wanted, especially since it's one of the harder to find models.

View attachment 65241View attachment 65242

It's time for a road trip....(laughing)

Wow, that place is gorgeous.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that place is gorgeous.
It really is a gorgeous Mall. They used to have frequent fashion shows there with models running all over the place, but it's been awhile since I've been there. My oldest son used to work at one of the retail stores inside when he was like 18 or 19.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
did you get yours

I did, but I actually changed my mind after using both versions. I really liked the Plus, but I absolutely loved the standard 6. The size just felt picture perfect to me and I like being able to text one-handed on it while I eat my popsicle. :D

So I ended up getting a 64GB Silver 6. I wanted 128GB, but since I didn't get the Plus, I definitely won't watch nearly as many movies on the 6 as I would the Plus, so I'm okay with 64GB (they didn't have 128GB in Silver).

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
It really is a gorgeous Mall. They used to have frequent fashion shows there with models running all over the place, but it's been awhile since I've been there. My oldest son used to work at one of the retail stores inside when he was like 18 or 19.

I can imagine. I'm sure that mall would be a pretty fun place to work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh