I forget what JB apps I used before...

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So its been awhile since my iPhone has been jailbroken, but I took advantage of the iOS 6.1 jailbreak (evasi0n)
I forget the names of the cydia apps I use to use.

1. I use to use one to run my 'flashlight app' by holding the volume up button, what application will allow me to do this?

2. I had an app that let me toggle settings from any screen (brightness, wifi, Bluetooth, etc.)

Since I've been away for quite some time, what other 'utility' apps are good to use? I just like to maximize my iPHone experience. I dont like to change themes or anything.

Thank you in advance!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So its been awhile since my iPhone has been jailbroken, but I took advantage of the iOS 6.1 jailbreak (evasi0n)
I forget the names of the cydia apps I use to use.

1. I use to use one to run my 'flashlight app' by holding the volume up button, what application will allow me to do this?

2. I had an app that let me toggle settings from any screen (brightness, wifi, Bluetooth, etc.)

Since I've been away for quite some time, what other 'utility' apps are good to use? I just like to maximize my iPHone experience. I dont like to change themes or anything.

Thank you in advance!

sbsettings,
there are so many flashlight apps its not worth answering that question

for what its worth, ncsetting is similar to sbsetting s and quite popular amongst the kiddos.
however sbsettings is essential to a successful jailbroken phone in my opinion

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
sbsettings,
there are so many flashlight apps its not worth answering that question

for what its worth, ncsetting is similar to sbsetting s and quite popular amongst the kiddos.
however sbsettings is essential to a successful jailbroken phone in my opinion

YES! sbsettings! Thats it!

I know there are many many flashlight applications, but I am looking for the app that will allow me to assign the volume up button to start the flashlight...I think it was called activator or activated? It allows your to pick a gesture or button to launch any application.

Also looking for something to allow me to place my icons ANYWHERE on the screen in any order.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Gridlock for the icons
Sbsettings comes bundled with activator, and you can download a toggle for flashlight, which you can set an activator action for (such as volume up)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods