I finally got my iPhone 4

ebonyx99

Oct 15, 2008
Visit site
Yea me! I love this forum, I love you guys, and I love my new iPhone. It is sooo much faster then my 3G. I am now debating whether to jailbreak it or not. Hummm...

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
My advice-yes, jailbreak it. The themes on Cydia alone make it worthwhile. Even if for some reason you dont like the JB, it's a simple process to restore it back to factory.

FobBerry

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I got an iP4 a couple of days ago after migrating from a blackberry and the crackberry forums.

It is awesome, definatley the best phone i've ever owned. It's like a breath of fresh air compared to the blackberry purely based on design and the amount of things you can do with it. I don't think I'll ever be bored again.

I have so, so, so much to learn so anyone want to give me tips/recommendations are more than welcome.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I got an iP4 a couple of days ago after migrating from a blackberry and the crackberry forums.

It is awesome, definatley the best phone i've ever owned. It's like a breath of fresh air compared to the blackberry purely based on design and the amount of things you can do with it. I don't think I'll ever be bored again.

I have so, so, so much to learn so anyone want to give me tips/recommendations are more than welcome.

I'm with you. Left BlackBerry and CrackBerry.com on iP4 launch day. I find myself on tipb less than I was on Crackberry because things just WORK on the iPhone. I love this device. So happy I made the switch.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I agree, Ive had Blackberries for close to five years, owned andriods, palm, etc. This i4 is by far the best yet. Love it!

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have had every phone under the sun from Blackberries, Evo, Droid X and more... I will say the IP4 is BY FAR the best phone of them all by a loooooong shot

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered my iphone 4 because I was SOOO Disappointed by the torch 9800. I love blackberry because it does push everything so well, but I'm tired of having a 2 inch screen, or a faulty touch screen device (ejem, storms 1 & 2). The only thing I'm not excited about on the iphone is the intrusive notifications. Hopefully they'll change that one day. Other than that, I found myself before even ordering the phone actually ordering cases and screen guards xD. :). I'm hyped up! I can't wait :D. Sorry RIM, this should teach you a lesson. A ton of people left BB because of their lame product line. Hopefully they'll get their act together, because that's what promotes innovation (competition between companies). If RIM didn't exist, I'm sure Apple would have taken its sweet time to go into the business market. Regardless, APPLE :D Here I come!

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you. Left BlackBerry and CrackBerry.com on iP4 launch day. I find myself on tipb less than I was on Crackberry because things just WORK on the iPhone. I love this device. So happy I made the switch.

Same here. I'm a former Curve 8310 user. While it was a great phone in its own right, the iPhone 4 is on a whole 'nother planet...greatest smartphone ever...so far... ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EldenRasco