I downgraded my iPhone 4 from 7.1.2 to 6.1.3 and now the screen is dim black.

I

iMore Question

It's a tethered boot downgrade and I didn't use SHSH blobs It was working until I stored it away when I was about to use it again since the power on/off button is jammed I pressed the home button, no response there were scrolling lines of code on it few minutes ago, though the backlight looks like it was invisibly but I but it in DFU MODE and then tethered booted it again and then It wouldn't turn on again it was stuck on the black screen it was currently on, So I tried everything again, to realize it wasn't going to work the backlight had turned on and the screen then turned on and then there a dim black light and the charging sound of ios 6 came on I swiped where the slide to unlock was and heard an unlock sound yet I could only see dim black light on the screen not the home page I used a ipsw for the iPhone 4 from IPSW.me it said it wasn't assigned for it does that have to do anything with it if not AND if I don't get a solution for this ill just smash the iPhone 4 to pieces as It just only collects dust and is worth nothing anymore and takes a lot of room in my small slot where it is placed currently its a white iPhone 4 8GB model NO.## A1332, GSM pretty sure its an atnt locked I don't know and was manufactured on my birthday May 27th, 2012 (and no im not 6 years old may 27 is my birthday.)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, someone who is familiar with Jailbreaking will be able to assist you soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2