- Apr 23, 2015
iPhones usually start lagging after the first two years, and most of the features in the new updates don't usually make it to the older phones. The Pixel phones already have more features than iPhones, plus they get 2 years of updates to add new features. In addition, they will get at least 3 years of security updates, which make up the majority of iOS updates anyway... Since the bootloader is unlockable on the Pixels you can always load Cyanogen Mod 10 years in the future and still get the latest features, since they still support really old phones. Just trying to be subjective, everyone has their preferences, but lets not throw misleading facts around.
Like stating the Pixel has more features than the iPhone 7 +? It's obvious you're not very objective either considering the Pixel XL lacks:
- Water/Dust resistance on par with iPhone 7
- Telephoto zoom for rear camera and a dual pixel setup.
- A more durable home button thanks to no mechanical button mechanism.
- A faster processor by all conventional and practical benchmarks and speed tests.
- Stereo speaker, one front firing.
Let's not throw around misleading facts, yes.