jesskrupp

May 29, 2018
Visit site
DO NOT DISTURB is OFF
SOUND is ON
NOTIFICATIONS are ON
I don't have mute contacts

HELP!

This started happening a couple weeks ago in my iphone 6S, I thought it was because the phone was kind off old so I got an Iphone 8 and its happening too!
They told me is because I did the backup form the old phone so I restore the phone and did the backup from a computer, it started working but after 2 days is happening again... I'm desperate for a solution since I use my phone constantly for work and I keep missing important texts!

Please!

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
DO NOT DISTURB is OFF
SOUND is ON
NOTIFICATIONS are ON
I don't have mute contacts

HELP!

This started happening a couple weeks ago in my iphone 6S, I thought it was because the phone was kind off old so I got an Iphone 8 and its happening too!
They told me is because I did the backup form the old phone so I restore the phone and did the backup from a computer, it started working but after 2 days is happening again... I'm desperate for a solution since I use my phone constantly for work and I keep missing important texts!

Please!

Welcome to iMore!!

It’s seems as if they were trying to tell you that your backup is corrupt. Maybe try restoring as new & see if that corrects the issue.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

If it carried over thru a corrupt back up or a possible rouge app you can try and restore your device and restore from backup but don’t download any non top shelf apps and see if that corrects it. Also try another text tone for alerts before you do as Nikki stated above

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

If it carried over thru a corrupt back up or a possible rouge app you can try and restore your device and restore from backup but don’t download any non top shelf apps and see if that corrects it. Also try another text tone for alerts before you do as Nikki stated above

I agree with this!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2