I did something!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
IMG_0761.JPGThe last desktop I had was an HP. Many years ago. Have since then been on laptops and tablets. I really did think about this a lot. It wasn’t a “got to have it” decision. I went into the Apple store after work and purchased the IMac 24 256 gig in blue. It’s stunning and I am glad I made the purchase. It was so quick on setting up and am in awe of the screen and how fast it is. Am presently doing the update on it.
It’s going to be very useful !

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: I did something

View attachment 131720The last desktop I had was an HP. Many years ago. Have since then been on laptops and tablets. I really did think about this a lot. It wasn’t a “got to have it” decision. I went into the Apple store after work and purchased the IMac 24 256 gig in blue. It’s stunning and I am glad I made the purchase. It was so quick on setting up and am in awe of the screen and how fast it is. Am presently doing the update on it.
It’s going to be very useful !

Congratulations

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The new computer looks great…..Please don’t make me go out and buy one…(Laughing)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

It’s the base model but it’s fine for my use. . I am used to typing my passcode. So not having Touch ID doesn’t bother me. I can always upgrade to that keyboard but it’s not a biggie. I have Touch ID on my iPad Air and I keep forgetting I have it🤪. I also like the smaller keyboard