I deleted cydia how do i get it back?

glitch1994

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I've tried to jailbreak again but i cant since it's already jailbroken and i've tried to restore on itunes but apple tries to force me to update if i want to restore but i wont do that since i cant jailbreak with ios 7.1. i've tried to erase all content and settings but that just stays stuck on the loading screen for hours until it goes out of battery:( is there anything else i can do to get cydia back?

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Nope, it's gone. If you don't have anything saved from jailbreak, you'll have to update to ios 7.1 and pray for a new jailbreak. IMHO the jailbreak process isnt even worth doing any longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've tried to jailbreak again but i cant since it's already jailbroken and i've tried to restore on itunes but apple tries to force me to update if i want to restore but i wont do that since i cant jailbreak with ios 7.1. i've tried to erase all content and settings but that just stays stuck on the loading screen for hours until it goes out of battery:( is there anything else i can do to get cydia back?
gjh pretty much said it and the only way you get cydia is by a JB, Even Cydia's website will tell you it is not available on a website or store. Only through a JB.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
How do you delete cydia but still be jailbroken? That's one for the books. Lol

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
newb.....

it would be best to do a DFU restore now to use your iPhone. no jailbreak b/c it will be on iOS 7.1 of course.

you probably don't need to jailbreak your iPhone in the future if you are deleting Cydia.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
why is it that you can't just re-install or re-run the jailbreak? I take it that this just wont work, but why not? inquiring minds wanna know.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
why is it that you can't just re-install or re-run the jailbreak? I take it that this just wont work, but why not? inquiring minds wanna know.
The OP said he ran erase all content and settings and had the spinning wheel. There is nothing left on the device since he ran erase all content and settings, so he can only restore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative