I cant get my iPhone to Jailbreak

clad

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I have a iphone 2g with 2.2.1(5H11) and I have used the Quick Pwn bit torrent
also im using a Macbook pro Alum. When I try to jailbreak it. Quick pwn tells me that its doesnt support this firmware... and to check out this site so. thats whats going on if anybody can help this is my first time to jailbreak so.

Thanks for your reply..

mtomjr14

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
If the Macbook is new then you cant jailbreak it. I read somewhere that apple did something to the new macbooks to where you cant jailbreak using them. Sucks but you should try it on a different computer.

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
The Dev-Team at QuickPwn.com posted this:

If you?re using MAC 105.6 you won?t be able to get into DFU Mode but here is how you can do this:

- You will need an account with ADC (Apple Developer Connection) this is free and takes a few minutes to sign up, you should read the terms and conditions carefully and you should only sign up if you are thinking of developing applications in the future - Apple Developer Connection - Mac Dev Center
- Download the disk image ?IOUSBFamily Log release for Mac OS X 10.5.5 Build 9F33? (yes, that is a ?5? in 10.5.5 - this is a developer debug package of the USB kernel extension).
- Install IOUSBFamily-315.4.1.pkg from within the disk image
- Reboot your system!

I haven't tried it since I don't own a Mac yet, but I heard it works.

clad

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
The Dev-Team at QuickPwn.com posted this:

I haven't tried it since I don't own a Mac yet, but I heard it works.

I got this to work but it restored the same didnt change anything at the end of the jailbreak

any ideas :confused: I used pwnage because thats what i heard was THE BEST but im not sure please let me know what work as i really wanna jailbreak and become free from the grasp of APPLE lol :D

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I would say try QuickPwn with the custom firmware. See if that works. I am on Windows and use QuickPwn all the time; no issues whatsoever.

clad

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Quick Pwn tells me that it doesnt support this firmware and to check out this site:(

ggrrrrr should i try to go load a older version of firmware then try it??:confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal