I cannot get my iPhone to connect to my computer. Can you help me?

I

iMore Question

My iphone not connect to the computer ... It connects last some days but now its not connect... I run hp pavilion g6 Windows 7... I trued many things but not worked... I reinstall the itunes but not worked... I tried to start ( apple mobile device ) is services but not work... When i connect my iphone 5s to laptop, theres a unknown device in device manager and apple mobile device needs some troubleshooting in devices and printers... Please help me.... I tried many discussions on many websites but worked... So , please help me.... Reply me fast................. Thanks......

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Mobile Device Faild

How are you trying to connect? USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or what? If via USB, is it possible that the cord is defective? Which iPhone are you using?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I waiting for an answer plzzzzzz reply me fast

Please be patient while awaiting a response. As soon as someone can answer your question or properly assist you, a reply will be given. In the meantime, feel free to answer the questions listed in the first response.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Please help me

Please be patient. When someone is able to help you, he or she will. We are volunteers here and not everyone is logged in or are paying attention to the forums at all times. If you cannot be patient, feel free to take your device and your computer to the nearest Apple Store or authorized Apple repair shop.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be straight up honest with you. I'm NOT going to do anything more for you at this time. Why? Because you have ignored two reasonable responses asking to be patient and explaining to you why you should be patient. If I decide to do research to further assist you with YOUR problem, it will be on MY terms and not yours. Enjoy the rest of your day.