I can only see what the sender sent me on my ipad messages app, I can not see my responses

I

iMore Question

Hey guys!

Can someone help me understand. My iphone messages are set-up to be sent to my ipad as well. I do take my ipad to work every once and awhile and I am unable to connect to wifi. However, when I get home and power my ipad on, I notice that my text messages normally sinc to my ipad.

However, I happened to browse older messages on my ipad and I noticed that the entire message is not there. I can only see the responses from the sender, I can not see the response I sent the sender. Why is that?

It happened with multiple conversations with different people. HELP! I want to be able to see the entire convo, not just what they sent me!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Try leaving it home for a week and powered on and connected to WIFI. See what it is like at the end of the week, If it is ok, I would not worry and if not I would set it up as new again. You can also try and turn off your iMessages and reboot the iPad, Turn them back on and see if that works.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!

Can someone help me understand. My iphone messages are set-up to be sent to my ipad as well. I do take my ipad to work every once and awhile and I am unable to connect to wifi. However, when I get home and power my ipad on, I notice that my text messages normally sinc to my ipad.

However, I happened to browse older messages on my ipad and I noticed that the entire message is not there. I can only see the responses from the sender, I can not see the response I sent the sender. Why is that?

It happened with multiple conversations with different people. HELP! I want to be able to see the entire convo, not just what they sent me!

Yes, it's like that sometimes, especially if the iPhone's phone number isn't configured for iMessage on your iPad and many of the responses are sent to your phone number and not your Apple ID.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal