I’m Back with TeamiPhone

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone. I switched over to android and I have been using an android for about three years. Wow I’m back with the iPhone XS Max and I couldn’t be happier. Can’t wait to get back in the forums and chat it up with all of you. Plus I need to learn how to use this thing again. I can tell already Siri is Faaaar more responsive and much better at knowing what I’m saying then the last time I had an iPhone.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Welcome baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack and congratulations on your new iPhone. It's really kind of cool to hear about peoples impressions about improvements to Siri and iOS in general after they've been away for a while.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone. I switched over to android and I have been using an android for about three years. Wow I’m back with the iPhone XS Max and I couldn’t be happier. Can’t wait to get back in the forums and chat it up with all of you. Plus I need to learn how to use this thing again. I can tell already Siri is Faaaar more responsive and much better at knowing what I’m saying then the last time I had an iPhone.

Me too. I sold my Pixel 3 XL and picked up one of the current iDevices. I am getting serious about fitness and health and I really wanted to use my AW series 4 that’s been sitting in a drawer for the last few months.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR