I’ve upgraded to a Series 5 Watch as a gift to myself.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Been thinking about it for awhile. Pulled the trigger tonight. Ordered the series 5 in gold aluminum 40mm. Will have it protected with a bumper and screen protector like I have on my Series 4.
It’s my gift to me for beating cancer again ! I actually had my first post chemo haircut this past Monday! What an emotional appt filled with excitement and happy tears.
I deserve this watch! LOL
Will sell my Series 4 once I receive it.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Re: Upgrading

Been thinking about it for awhile. Pulled the trigger tonight. Ordered the series 5 in gold aluminum 40mm. Will have it protected with a bumper and screen protector like I have on my Series 4.
It’s my gift to me for beating cancer again ! I actually had my first post chemo haircut this past Monday! What an emotional appt filled with excitement and happy tears.

Congratulations on both counts! Wishing you the best if health in the future and enjoy your new watch.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

You ABSOLUTELY do deserve it! Congratulations!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations on beating cancer and I’m glad you’ve decide to treat yourself with a new Watch Series 5. Enjoy!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations on beating cancer. You deserve to treat yourself. Enjoy your new Apple Watch Series 5!

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Congrats! I just got a series 5 after my series 1 died on me a month ago. Great choice!!!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

Congrats @Jude526 on being a warrior with cancer and beating it! Enjoy your new Series 5 as you definitely deserve it and more. My best to you!!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

It is arriving Tuesday. Just received email notification. I have to leave a written authorization to leave it
I will be at work

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site

Congrats on both counts!!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

You’re gonna love it. I keep mine on all day every day except to charge it at night.

I charge my Series 4 every night as well. I have been looking at different videos and this watch does so much. Can’t wait to dive into it!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I will Annie!

I just paired it up. Looks wise it’s the same. I got the rose gold because although I wear a lot of silver I think the silver is too masculine for my taste. It’s the difference in what it does that made me upgrade. I know I am going to like it. Been playing with it a bit. It was very easy to pair up. Took no time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative