Hurricane Ian

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I hope everyone is staying safe.

Don't forget, your own safety, and the safety of your close ones (and neighbours), should be your most important priority. Buildings, cars, they can be repaired or rebuilt.

Listen to the public safety authorities, and don't try to go through the barricades they have set up. It's for your own good.

We saw it with Hurricane Fiona, where whole buildings were being swept away into the sea (pictures are heavily heart-breaking. You have been warned / In Photos: Atlantic Canada recovering from storm Fiona's path of destruction | CBC and One missing, one rescued after Fiona sweeps N.L. homes into ocean | Globalnews.ca)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I hope everyone is staying safe.

Don't forget, your own safety, and the safety of your close ones (and neighbours), should be your most important priority. Buildings, cars, they can be repaired or rebuilt.

Listen to the public safety authorities, and don't try to go through the barricades they have set up. It's for your own good.

We saw it with Hurricane Fiona, where whole buildings were being swept away into the sea (pictures are heavily heart-breaking. You have been warned / In Photos: Atlantic Canada recovering from storm Fiona's path of destruction | CBC and One missing, one rescued after Fiona sweeps N.L. homes into ocean | Globalnews.ca)

Well said. I was just looking at the Weather Channel, and if you're near the warning areas, the time to evacuate is now.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. As you may know, those of us who are in Florida are dealing with or are preparing to deal with Hurricane Ian. And we are all going to feel the effects - some more than others. With that being said, I am asking those of you who believe to keep us in your prayers as the hurricane move across our state. In the meantime, have an awesome rest of your day.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. As you may know, those of us who are in Florida are dealing with or are preparing to deal with Hurricane Ian. And we are all going to feel the effects - some more than others. With that being said, I am asking those of you who believe to keep us in your prayers as the hurricane move across our state. In the meantime, have an awesome rest of your day.

You and all in Ian’s path are in my prayers. Be safe and God bless!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thankfully, I’m still breathing, I still have power and I’ve not suffered any damages or anything. Thanks for all of your prayers. With that being said, a good deal of people were not as fortunate. Things are still very windy and many places are flooded with rain still falling. Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina - it’s headed your way.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thankfully, I’m still breathing, I still have power and I’ve not suffered any damages or anything. Thanks for all of your prayers. With that being said, a good deal of people were not as fortunate. Things are still very windy and many places are flooded with rain still falling. Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina - it’s headed your way.

It's good to hear from you! I know that several forum members live in the areas you just mentioned. For those of you that are, please stay safe, and keep in touch!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal