• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Hurricane Helene

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To those of you who are in the path of or will be indirectly impacted by the approaching Hurricane Helene please do everything possible to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.

Reactions: blessed2bamommie

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I remember you are down there. Are you?

Yes ma’am. I am. Right dab in the middle of the state…:)

Right now we’re just getting rain from the outer bands, and we know it’ll intensify later this afternoon and evening. I’m not worried about the rain. I’m more concerned about tornadoes popping up due to how fast the outer bands are spinning.

Well get through it. I have faith.

Reactions: blessed2bamommie

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Right now we’re just getting rain from the outer bands, and we know it’ll intensify later this afternoon and evening. I’m not worried about the rain. I’m more concerned about tornadoes popping up due to how fast the outer bands are spinning.

Ok but you won’t get the brunt like Tally? I’m in NC but inland can be dicey sometimes. It’s coming into our mtns this time since it’s coming from the Gulf.

That’s the key! I pray for your safety and the safety of all in her path.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok but you won’t get the brunt like Tally? I’m in NC but inland can be dicey sometimes. It’s coming into our mtns this time since it’s coming from the Gulf.

That’s the key! I pray for your safety and the safety of all in her path.

Thank you so much, and likewise, I pray for the safety of you and your family as well.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member