How ?!?! Why ?!?!

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Every time I see my little brothers iPhone, I ask myself how the hell did this happen ?! 😱

Tapatalk'n On The 5s

Attachments

• 112072.jpg
    112072.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 112071.jpg
    112071.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 148

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Exactly, he uses a thin rubber case he purchased at some shoe store that says Vans on it. Didn't help much lol

Tapatalk'n On The 5s

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Numerous accident partially due to carelessness. My daughter and middle son's iPhones looked that way on numerous occasions and then I stopped replacing them. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Looks like my daughters iPhone after she left it on the trunk of my sons car. He didn't see it and took off. We found the phone a block away. I replaced that one. Now she's pretty careful. They learn.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Numerous accident partially due to carelessness. My daughter and middle son's iPhones looked that way on numerous occasions and then I stopped replacing them. :)

My daughter was same way, stop buying and she payed for last phone, still has and not a scratch.

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
He asked me on several occasions to replace, couldn't help but laugh at em bc he wouldn't appreciate it the same if he bought it. It's exactly carelessness w how he treats his belongings that others purchased him. I see a lot younger kids w these destroyed devices (Androids, iPhones)

Tapatalk'n On The 5s

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So much for all the people who say that iPhones don't work with a cracked screen. This one has a piece gouged out of it and it still works. Even if part of the bottom doesn't.

Sorry to see this. Maybe someone is not ready to have a high end device?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
So much for all the people who say that iPhones don't work with a cracked screen. This one has a piece gouged out of it and it still works. Even if part of the bottom doesn't.

It kills me to see these. I have been saving for a while just to afford my own iPhone and contract, because my parents wouldn't buy me an iPhone. It annoys me a little when I see kids who haven't paid for anything that have an iPhone and break it and act like it's no big deal. They are definitely not ready to have a high end device.

No offense to the OP, I don't know if that's your situation, but I'm just talking in general about those type of kids.

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
It kills me to see these. I have been saving for a while just to afford my own iPhone and contract, because my parents wouldn't buy me an iPhone. It annoys me a little when I see kids who haven't paid for anything that have an iPhone and break it and act like it's no big deal. They are definitely not ready to have a high end device.

No offense to the OP, I don't know if that's your situation, but I'm just talking in general about those type of kids.

None taken, it finally quit responding to any touch so I bought him a very cheap tracfone lol. Told em if he wants a nice phone, then he'll have to save up for it.

Tapatalk'n On The 5s

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site

I'm surprised it was working as long as it did.

Tapatalk'n On The 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro