How well do you think the heart rate and EKG features work?

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Since 2014 I have been dealing with heart problems from open heart surgery to several stents put in. My heart has no damage but my Plumbing sucks and tests never show a problem until I feel sick and they open me up. I am wondering how well the heart rate and EKG features work my doctor thinks daily checks may show potential issues ahead of having a heart attack. Looking for feedback from anyone that uses these features.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the Series 4 Apple Watch...YET, but I think the new Apple Watch Health features will help a lot of people in a lot of different ways.

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Since 2014 I have been dealing with heart problems from open heart surgery to several stents put in. My heart has no damage but my Plumbing sucks and tests never show a problem until I feel sick and they open me up. I am wondering how well the heart rate and EKG features work my doctor thinks daily checks may show potential issues ahead of having a heart attack. Looking for feedback from anyone that uses these features.

I use a device for ecg readings. Costs a $100. Made by alivecor. Works on the same principle as the AW4. Yes the heart monitoring is by far the best you can get for mobility so I would invest in it. Now the ecg software has not been released yet but will be soon. I watch my heart rate like a hawk on my AW4 just because 2 of my family have passed due to heart related issues not detected by doctors.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2