How to view Twitter links in reader view

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not seeing anything in the accessibility settings on the iOS Twitter app that allow links to open in reader view

I have this feature enabled and know for a fact that it works. The setting is indeed in the Twitter app’s Accessibility settings as depicted in my screenshot.

IMG_0024.JPG

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You might try deleting the app, then reinstall it. Try first deleting it in settings> General > Usage > Manage storage. This way you shouldn't have to log back in. If it doesn't work, delete the app on the home screen by tapping the X, then reinstall. You'll need to log in this way.

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
You might try deleting the app, then reinstall it. Try first deleting it in settings> General > Usage > Manage storage. This way you shouldn't have to log back in. If it doesn't work, delete the app on the home screen by tapping the X, then reinstall. You'll need to log in this way.

Thanks. That did the trick, weird though as I had the same version as you did.

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Now if only Twitter can only figure out how to allow the user to edit tweets and sync your place on the timeline between mobile devices this would be the perfect app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods