How to transfer older WhatsApp conversation from iPhone 6 to iPhone X?

jaceyjaycee

Feb 13, 2019
Visit site
I recently changed to a newer iPhone model and transferred all my WhatsApp data via iCloud. However, my WhatsApp on my new phone now only has messages back up until November 2018. Any older messages before that are gone, but I can still access them if I use my old iPhone. Is there anyway way for me to solve this? I have several important conversations from Jan2017-Oct2018 that I need.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I recently changed to a newer iPhone model and transferred all my WhatsApp data via iCloud. However, my WhatsApp on my new phone now only has messages back up until November 2018. Any older messages before that are gone, but I can still access them if I use my old iPhone. Is there anyway way for me to solve this? I have several important conversations from Jan2017-Oct2018 that I need.

If you perform a back up in WhatsApp settings it should in theory carry over all your existing conversations to iCloud and from there to your new device.
If this is not the case, you should contact WhatsApp Support.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

You need to put your sim card back in your old phone, activate WhatsApp again with the registration, do your iCloud backup in WhatsApp settings again, and then put your sim card back into your new phone so you can activate WhatsApp again and restore your iCloud backup that you just made from your old phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal