How to text a picture to an Android user?

stevex12

Feb 19, 2021
Visit site
With wifi turned off I texted a picture to AndroidFriend and was successful. That would not work at my desk where I generally use my iPhone and have an on-again off-again one bar of signal strength. To get it to work I went to a window at the west end of the house and held the phone just so-so to get three bars and was successful.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Don’t think that would do anything for mms. But it will erase his wifi trusted list.

It's worked for me before, when I got that red "not delivered" message. But, yeah, you have to sign back in to wifi. Most people have unlimited data nowadays, so that's not as much an issue.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
With wifi turned off I texted a picture to AndroidFriend and was successful. That would not work at my desk where I generally use my iPhone and have an on-again off-again one bar of signal strength. To get it to work I went to a window at the west end of the house and held the phone just so-so to get three bars and was successful.

Buildings that have a lot of metal can interfere with signals. I was in a school gymnasium and had to go outside to send a photo. The building was metal.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Have you tried with Wi-Fi Calling being disabled, but Wi-Fi itself being connected. That should route out of your mobile network.
My educated guess, it will go out - albeit slowly.