How To Text A Girl - AS FEATURED ON GIZMODO! - Promo code nside

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to hereby announce Spendthrift Studios' first iPhone app:

How To Text A Girl (hxxp://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307989784&mt=8)

Before you send a text message to that girl, think twice. Take a peek at what girls really want to hear from you. How to Text a Girl gives you the best guidance you could ever ask for. This app features the best, and most reliable text message examples written by very experienced girls and guys of all ages.

Did you just meet her at a party? Are you keeping in touch with an old friend, or looking for a new girlfriend? How to Text a Girl can bring a major boost into your social life. Finally, here?s a way to avoid those awkward text message exchanges with girls!

Message categories feature in this app are:
1. Flirting
2. Making Plans
3. Ice Breakers/Approach
4. Ditching Plans

Coming soon:
Lots more text message categories and text message examples.

Promo codes:

79JJF37JJ9PN

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Wow... that's just sad. Then when you let the girl play with your iPhone and she finds this app, she'll be pissed at you.

Ekelon

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
The only problem is if you use this program, then you'll get rusty at ice breaking and one day when you don't have this app you won't be able to make conversation!! ahhhh

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Is texting girls really all that difficult to begin with? If someone can't spit game via text then I can't imagine how much they must flail when actually trying to talk to a girl.

Ekelon

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
um no. More like unimpressed that you'd be so lazy, unoriginal, and fake.

just saying...

Well maybe that's what you would say. Some girls may be different. But all in all let's just hope the girl isn't nosing around your iPhone (unless y'all were already dating, in which case I guess it worked and it would be mean to break up because of a simple iPhone app). Some guys are really scared people and if this app helps them boost their confidence and outgoingness... then hey why not.

Is texting girls really all that difficult to begin with? If someone can't spit game via text then I can't imagine how much they must flail when actually trying to talk to a girl.

Some people are really bad at it. It's a confidence thing I think. Have a little alcohol and it's easy for anyone, haha. Not that I'm encouraging that or anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW