How to Safely Remove

PinkRoze

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I notice when I connect my iPhone to my PC the Safely Remove icon wont appear.

Even when I right click on the Apple iPhone icon there is no option that says "Eject"

does that mean it's ok to just disconnect the iPhone randomly?

My PC is a Windows 7 64-bit

Thanks!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
And if you have iTunes open you'll see a small eject arrow to the right of your iphone's name in the left-hand sidebar.

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I notice when I connect my iPhone to my PC the Safely Remove icon wont appear.

Even when I right click on the Apple iPhone icon there is no option that says "Eject"

does that mean it's ok to just disconnect the iPhone randomly?

My PC is a Windows 7 64-bit

Thanks!

Yeah mines the same. The vast amount of the time I only have my iPhone connected to my computer when I'm syncing stuff in iTunes.

Down the left handside of iTunes you will see your iPhone listed, click on the little arrow that is beside it to eject it.

treal2

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm running the latest iTunes app plus Windows 8 Pro. Neither has instructions or a point where you can safely remove your - my case iPhone. I went to Devise Mang but that did not work. So I took your advise and just disconnected. My computer crashed. I've had an incredible difficult time getting it to come up. I get a message the I removed a plug and play devise improperly and I might have damaged the CPU.

This situation seem to be between a rock and hard place issue. But removing it straight away is not the correct path.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Good lord this is an old thread. Disconnecting iPhone from PC without ejecting it first is fine. Will no affect PC

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox