How to remove purchase history from iTunes store?????

dreamerdonkey

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Help me guys. I am in a big trouble. Last month I purchase some adult rated apps. And I want to remove that trace from iTunes store. Because If my girlfriend find it out (she recently snooping around over all of my personal stuff for some reason :p ). How can I do it??? Can any one give me any solution for this. Some suggest me to hide those apps but she is not really that stupid(that's why I am in trouble, I underestimated her. :'( ). I try to google and nothing helpful come out. So Is there any other way. Help me guys please. Thanks in advance. :(

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Seriously? There's nothing remotely "adult" in iTunes. Where, exactly, is she looking for your purchases? Cause if you've given her access to your iTunes account (or bank account!), there's no hiding your purchases.

NPBeck79

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Alli is right: she can only access your hidden purchases if you have given her your iTunes password. If you have done so, then just tell her that you were feeling really lonely some time ago! Cause there is not really a way to completely remove a purchase from iCloud. You can only hide it....

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Seriously,tell me what adult apps are in iTunes because I never found them and you had to give her your password to iTunes, also she must either be really immature ,jealous or really can't trust you if she's snooping so hard she's checking your apps lol

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

dreamerdonkey

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? There's nothing remotely "adult" in iTunes. Where, exactly, is she looking for your purchases? Cause if you've given her access to your iTunes account (or bank account!), there's no hiding your purchases.
Sorry for choosing wrong word. Actually I purchase some adult rated movie. But that's nothing. For some reason I installed a monitoring app in my iPad. You know something like PC keystroke reader. Because I don't carry my iPad all the time. I left it home when I go to work. So I want to monitor who use my I pad and why (by the way my device is password protected and guess what she know the password). But a few days ago I found her Facebook account password. And I really do some dumb thing that I really don't want to share in this forum. And now she suspecting me and you know the rest. Now help me out guys please.

NPBeck79

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
As far as I can see, you are both stalking at each other... Uhmmm... Seriously, an adult movie is not cheating. Too complicated for me.. Good luck.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Help me guys. I am in a big trouble. Last month I purchase some adult rated apps. And I want to remove that trace from iTunes store. Because If my girlfriend find it out (she recently snooping around over all of my personal stuff for some reason :p ). How can I do it??? Can any one give me any solution for this. Some suggest me to hide those apps but she is not really that stupid(that's why I am in trouble, I underestimated her. :'( ). I try to google and nothing helpful come out. So Is there any other way. Help me guys please. Thanks in advance. :(

Color me suspicious. First you post this about hiding stuff from your girlfriend... then you post another thread about "sneaking" on your family - since you’re the "brother-parent"... sounds way too fishy to me.