How to multiple select in Photostream?

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I wish apple would implement a way to select multiple pictures at once rather than one at a time. I like to move pictures around but always having to tap one at a time. Something like holding your finger down on the screen and gliding it over the pictures you want to select. This would be quicker and a select all tap.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Yousef Yosef

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
You can as below
1-You can move your photo to an Album first ( i. e. Add Album x),
2-Then in this Album you tab the arrow in the right side corner where you can edit and add the photos by select Add tab on the bottom
3-Select Photo stream tab in the bottom and scroll up to the top to find the (select all photo + ) hit the pulse sign to select all
4-Hit the Done bottom
5- Go to your PC and connect your IPhone cable and copy whatever you want from them to your PC.

I did this and I managed to copy all of 1020 photos to my PC, so I hope this can helps.

Last edited:

Kiwielf

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
HAHA the easiest way that works on iPad is to go to settings and look for the Photos & Camera tab. Click it and then turn off photo stream, this will delete them all until you turn it back on. To delete from Camera Roll, import it using a program and select automatically delete after importing. CHEERS!!:D

Thank you Bob Jr. That was the simplest thing to do. Now my Photo Stream is no longer on my phone. Woo Hoo. Thank you!!!!!

Ali Baaba

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Wow, you are phenomenally unhelpful! What is your purpose as a moderator here, responding to questions, if you're just going to be rude, dismissive and at the same time fail to understand or recognise the initial question. Everyone else helped the OP here. You served no purpose other than to diminish the role of the moderator in the eyes of the participants. Why not just find another job?

I came across this thread as a random visitor following up on a Google search link. But I had to make an account just to like and agree with your comment! I didn't even know she was the moderator when I was reading through the comments, and still couldn't believe how snide she was being. Especially, when the poor man's question was very clear from the start!! If your job makes you so miserable that you have to be disparaging to an inoffensive party that is politely asking for help, than I have to agree it is time to find a new one. Ok, rant over. I'm out. Carry on.

cherubrock123

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
THANK YOU SO MUCH! you just saved me HOURS AND HOURS of time! by your post and answer to this question!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!! :) u ROCK!!

Melissa Mullin

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi there:

I had the same problem (while wanting to download pics to my HP laptop from my www.icloud.com account) and found the comments below equally unhelpful. But here is what DID work for me:

I panned down to the bottom of my 500 photos, and while holding the Shift key, i clicked on the photos that were at the begining of each row, starting with the photo on the left side of the row. This automatically highlighted each row, and i ewas able to dowload or delte photos in just a few clicks. I had to play around with clicking various images, all the while holding down the Shift key, until it "took". What a strange forgotten and necessary program feature Apple has...a Select All button shouldnt be that hard, right?!

I hope this works for you!
Melissa

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradkdoesntcare