How to make a weight with Iphone? Is it possible to weigh gold?

Wingled

May 9, 2019
Visit site
Hello
My friend claims that newer Iphone models can be converted to weight using the application. We need a weight measuring in grams, is there an app and is it possible? We want to exchange gold for gold in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online). It's about small gold bars, I'm not in a hurry, I'm sitting at home, I'm in a wheelchair. Where can I find an app with the ability to measure weight? For help I can give you some ESO gold (not too much)
Gold in The Elder Scrolls online is not unusual, but it is necessary for you to be able to function normally in the virtual world of games.So if you are interested in meeting something more interesting in your life than a full-time job - you should check out the wealth of games such as Morrowind or The Elder Scrolls Online, it would be great. If you need help, you can always buy goods for https://odealo.com/games/eso/gold

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to make a weight with Iphone? is it possible?

There are numerous unit conversion apps in the App Store for you to choose from. Simply enter unit conversion in the App Store’s search field and then take your pick.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore

As mentioned there are many apps you can download that will do the job or you can simply ask Siri to convert in plain speech and she will voice and display the conversion for you

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

I thought the OP wanted to ACTUALLY weigh something with their iPhone ...
If that is the case , I know of nothing.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Force Touch is technically able to do this, but I highly recommend against it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro