How to keep hole 19 app on top of Apple Watch when work out golf is running in the background.?

Steve Chandler

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
How to keep hole 19 app on top of Apple Watch when work out golf is running in the background.?

When I’m out golfing I want to track my steps and calories burned so I use workout app on the Apple Watch. The problem is that I also want to use whole 19 app for golfing. So I wont hole 19 to always appear when I tap the watch or turn my wrist. But instead, the workout app is always on top and I have to use the side button and about three steps in order To see hole 19 and enter my strokes for that round. What I hope for is that hole 19 would be on top and I can directly enter the strokes for that round in one step. Can someone help me figure out how to get whole 19 to stay on top?

Note that I’ve already adjusted the settings in the Apple Watch utility app on my phone for keeping the last app used on top.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Just double click the Crown twice for the last app to appear on your watch. Double click again to switch again.
There is no way, as far as I know to keep the workout from not popping up as long as it is running.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2