How to install ios 6.0 firmware on ipod 4g for jailbreaking?

worried teen

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
since the latest jailbreak isn't suitable with the latest ios 6.1.3. so then i downloaded ios 6.0 firmware for the Evasi0n jailbreaking method to work. but i have no idea how to install it. plss help. thx. my itouch is still ios 4.3.3 (jailbroken)

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You should have asked this in the jailbreak section. But, do you have the SHSH blobs? You'll need those to have any chance. Open Cydia and look up at the top. There should be a bunch of tiny numbers. If you don't see 6.0, you'll need to find one that's 6.0.x Without those, you're SOL.

worried teen

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
thank you first of all but i have minimum knowledge of jailbreaking. so i dont really know what shsh blobs are but im seeing "see tss center to request ios shsh" in cydia. i mean i have to request for them? jeez. i actually tried using itunes but obviously itunes wouldnt work with jailbroken devices. sighh. i mean how am i still using an ios 4 itouch!!!? lol

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Jailbreak section. Please look through this subforum and you'll find the answers to all your questions.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Obviously? iTunes works fine with jailbroken devices.

When you open Cydia, does it show anything at the top? Mine has a list at the top detailing which SHSH blobs Cydia has saved for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods